From state registrations and renewals, to admin work, to fundraising, there is a lot involved in running a nonprofit, but the good news is you don’t have to do this alone. Charity Compliance Solutions' (CCS) primary dedication is to provide nonprofit and charitable organizations with professional and comprehensive state registration services. CCS takes the burden off your desk so that you can concentrate on making the world a better place. After all, your nonprofit helps others, but who has your back?
Your nonprofit supports a cause, and we support you - Here are 3 ways we provide support:
- State Registrations and Renewals. Did you know that in order for your organization to legally solicit contributions in the United States, it is necessary to register and obtain a license with approximately 40 states prior to any solicitation taking place? There are legal ramifications if an organization is found to be soliciting contributions without first being properly registered. This is where Charity Compliance Solutions, Inc. steps in. We take you step by step through the registration process. With each state there are different forms, requirements, fees, due dates and extension dates. We sort all of that out for you so that you can stay focused on fulfilling your organization’s mission. We will ensure your nonprofit complies with all state laws it is registered with so your nonprofit can legally receive contributions.
Additionally, each year your organization will need to renew its registration. We keep track of all the due dates, submit all available extensions on your behalf, and complete all of the renewal forms. We keep up with the states on any law changes, form changes, or fee changes. With all of the different forms, due dates and fees, this amounts to quite an overwhelming task. We take care of the paperwork so you can focus on helping others.
- Our Clients Come First. Charity Compliance Solutions was brought to life by the desire to offer the highest quality of service to charitable organizations giving our clients more time to work on their charitable programs. From the very first contact with our company our clients will feel the professional and personal touch that separates CCS from all other registration companies. When you start working with Charity Compliance Solutions, Inc., you will notice right away that we are here for you. We realize that each organization is unique and we go out of our way to tailor our services to meet your needs.
What makes CCS stand out in this highly competitive industry is pride in the level of service, timeliness and a pro-active approach to guiding our valued clients in achieving their goals. Our comprehensive system ensures that our clients no longer have to worry about the procedures, law changes, local agents or due dates.
- We Offer A Complete Package of Services. We’re with you every step of the way, offering support to keep your organization up to date and on track to receive contributions legally by keeping your organization compliant with state registrations. Here are the services we currently offer:
- Initial and Renewal State Charity Registrations
- Registration Extensions
- Fundraising Consultant Registrations
- Commercial Co-Venturers
- Registered Agent Procurement
- Additional Resources to keep your organization up to date and on track
For frequently asked questions about state registrations, please visit our website, and if your question isn’t answered there, please contact us today – we’d love to talk with you about how we can support your nonprofit!